Home Course Essays Brochure Contact Us


To provide financial and investment advice in the Republic of Ireland one must be licensed by The Central Bank of Ireland.

To provide financial and investment advice in the United States of America one must be licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Christopher M. Quigley and Wealthbuilder.ie do not provide financial and investment advice. They offer a stock market investment vocational education, training and mentoring service. Where specific securities, investment strategies or techniques are discussed it is purely for demonstration and educational purposes alone and should not be construed, under any circumstances, as financial advice or as a recommendation or invitation to invest or trade.

It is always highly recommended that one consult an appropriately licensed and qualified financial adviser before making any investment decision.


 Legal Disclaimer
Web Design by Enhance.ie