Wealthbuilder is a dynamic course on the practical technique of how to invest and trade successfully in the stock market. It covers equities, exchange traded funds, options, contracts for difference and spread betting.
To consistently invest successfully you must have a strategy. Wealthbuilder teaches three: the momentum strategy, the value strategy and the pension strategy.
The course marries fundamental analysis with technical analysis. Fundamental analysis is a critical filtering process, used to find great stocks. Technical analysis is a technique used to identify highly profitable trading points with a high success probability.
The course is suitable to individuals who wish to fast-track their training on how to become life- long successful investors/traders.
The main conceptual basis of the course is Dow Theory, the most insightful paradigm available on how to understand and profitably utilise market price action. Four case studies are comprehensively reviewed to give a real life overview of Dow Theory in action: the Tech Crash of 2000, the Iraq War Rally of 2003 the Sub-Prime Bust of 2008 and the Obama Election Rally of 2009.
Market technical indicators are explained and students are trained how to use these
indicators to "Trade Trigger" potentially high profit trades throughout the year.
For those who wish to invest in a basket of stocks, to mitigate market risk, participants are trained how to do so using six of the most popular ETFs on the market, namely: Bio-Tech (IBB), Consumer Staples (XLP), Health-Care (XLV), The Super Global Dividend Fund (SDIV), The S & P Super Dividend Fund (SDY) and the General S & P 500 Fund (SPY).
Course Fee: 1000.00 Euro including all course material.
Course Duration: Normally the course presentation takes 8 hours, presented over two days, in the office or home of the client."
1. Understand equity market price action.
2. How to professionally use an online technical analysis platform.
3. Know and understand Dow Theory in a practical manner.
4. Trade Stocks, ETFs, Options, Contracts for Difference and Spread Bets through popular
5. Use Fundamental Analysis to source great stocks.
6. Utilize our favourite Technical Analysis Indicators to trigger successful stock purchase and sale. These indicators are: Slow Stochastics, Fast Stochastics, Daily Moving Averages, Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), The VIX, The McClennan Oscillator and The McClennan Summation.
7. Manage the 6 fore-mentioned ETF portfolios.
8. Understand margin and how to use it prudently to leverage returns.
9. Know how to access top online news sources to actively remain educated, informed and aware concerning stock market movement and economic developments.
10. How to use stop losses to protect your profits and capital.
11. Understand the power of compound returns to quickly build up a substantial investment
Mentoring 1. Quarterly Service:
1. The Quarterly Investment Mentoring Service is open to students who have taken the Wealthbuilder Stock Market Investment Course through the one-to-one tutoring method or through the night courses presented at the Institutes of Further Education in Dublin/Dunlaoghaire and Wicklow/Kildare.
2. The purpose of the Investment Mentoring Programme is to “fast-track” student's investment comprehension and knowledge so that they may quickly apply Wealthbuilder’s Techniques and Strategies.
3. Full text, email and phone support is provided, during main market opening hours: (2.30PM – 8.30PM GMT). Thus if a student needs advice on how to place a trade, or open an account, or fill in an application form, or short a stock, or deal with a tax query, or manage their trading platform, a phone appointment can be made for optimum "person-to-person, desk-to-desk " support. Such appointments may be made as often as deemed necessary by the student/client.
4. Regular market analysis updates are provided with charts.
5. Regular ETF Mentoring Trade Trigger Notes are issued, via email, to train students how to actively trade and invest successfully in the 6 ETF Investment Vehicles covered in the Wealthbuilder Course; namely: (SPY): The S & P 500 ETF, (IBB): The Bio-Tech ETF, (XLV): The Health Care ETF, (XLP): The Consumer Staples ETF, (SDIV): The Global Super Dividend ETF and (SDY): The S & P Super Dividend ETF.
6. To enable these 6 ETF’s to be accurately tracked, full valuation reports are provided at the end of every month, in excel format.
7. 3-4 times per year, on average, very high probability “Position Trades” come into play in the markets. When decision points are being reached on these trades students will receive Technical Analysis Notes by email. This support trains students how to identify these potentially highly profitable technical set-ups. Trades are executed through the IG Markets Spread Betting platform. Profits from such trades are tax free.
8. The Wealthbuilder Stock Market Brief, which has been published since January 2007, is provided monthly by email to students.
9. Finally, an annual two hour one-on-one meeting is provided students to train them how to objectively review their investment strategies.
Following such analysis, based on their personal investment goals, students are guided on how they may plan, execute and, if necessary, re-calibrate their investment methodology to achieve more optimum returns.
These annual meetings may also be used to assist the student/client set up their respective technical analysis and trading platforms or answer in detail any personal queries they may arise in the course of normal trading/investment activity.
Fee: 250.00 Per Quarter Payable By Bank Standing Order.
Mentoring 2. Monthly Service:
" With regard to investment technique personal one-on-one mentoring has proven particularly popular and successful.
For those students who wish to expedite their knowledge and execution of the Wealthbuilder Investment systems and strategies a monthly two hour personal training service is available.
Normally personal mentoring lasts 6 or 12 month but may be arranged for as long as the client deems necessary and can be cancelled at any time with no obligation”.
Fee: 250.00 Per Month Payable By Bank Standing Order.
Mentoring 3. Annual Service.
"An annual two hour one-on-one service is available to students to train them how to objectively review their investment performance.
Following such analysis and review, based on their personal investment goals, students are guided on how they may re-calibrate their investment methodology to achieve optimum returns.
These annual meetings may also be used to assist the client set up their respective technical analysis and trading platforms or answer in detail any personal queries.
Fee: 250.00 Per Annum Payable By Cheque.
Christopher M. Quigley B.Sc., M.M.I.I., M.A., QFA.
Mr. Quigley was born in 1958 in Dublin, Ireland. He holds a Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Management from Trinity College Dublin, is a graduate of the Marketing Institute of Ireland and a Qualified Financial Adviser. He commenced investing in the stock market in 1989 in Belmont, California where he lived for 6 years. He has developed the Wealthbuilder Investment and Mentoring system over the last two decades as a result of research, study and experience. This system marries fundamental analysis with technical analysis and focuses on momentum, value and pension strategies.
Since January 2007 Mr. Quigley has written over 100 articles which have been published on popular web sites based in California, New York, London and Dublin. He has written two books on Investment Practice and Monetary Theory respectively, both of which are available on Amazon Kindle.